10 things you need to know about me....
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ruth.
I am the result of life experiences which have taught me a lot about who I am and who I want to be. I would like to share some of these stories, experiences and learnings as I feel it could be of help or comfort to others knowing they aren’t alone. So I have decided to return to blogging and vlogging.... which I’ll do discuss the ‘return to’ part in another post sometime. For now let me introduce myself with 10 facts about me.
1. I live in Northern Ireland - a country which is part of the United Kingdom but also part of the the island of Ireland.
2. I love when I’m exploring other parts of the world but I don’t get to travel anywhere near as much as I would like to.
3. I have travelled to 4 of the 7 continents of the world. I would hope one day to visit South America and Australia/Oceania.... Antarctica might be a bit of a harder one to achieve
4.I have 2 tattoos but I’ll share that story another time.
5. I enjoy cooking and baking though these days I only bake when I know there’s a group of people to share the calories with!
6. When I was younger I loved going on all the scary roller coasters and rides. I don’t spend a lot of time at theme parks these days but I don’t tend to rush to queue for rides like I used to.
7. Much of my career has been spent working with people and making a positive difference in their lives.
8. I studied Biomedical Science as a degree but have worked in charities and not for profits since graduating.
9. My first jobs included delivering newspapers, making pizzas and hosting birthday parties at McDonalds!
10. I love my little family. I have been mummy to 2 crazy springer spaniels for almost 12 and 9 years, married my amazing hubby 2 years ago and became mummy to our incredible baby boy earlier this year.
I have lots more to share about a lot of these stories and others I haven't even touched on yet but that's all to come in future posts.
Stay tuned, and let me know some interesting facts about you in the comments.